Author Topic: Prom dinner  (Read 4669 times)

Offline LizR

• Email
Re: Prom dinner
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 09:20:44 AM »
To pass along: I second the Shed at Glenwood. I've seen several large parties there and the space works well for that. Nice upscale atmosphere and very good food.

Offline gwilson

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 09:12:25 PM »
Thank you for the very thorough post gwilson. I did finalize Canoe, but I know a few other prom groups that are still trying to decide on restaurants so I will make sure to pass your post along.

It's my pleasure.  Doing stuff like that is fun to me.  Before going back to college, I was looking into starting a culinary tourism business, part of which would have been to put together specific 'packages' like that.  Still have the idea on the back burner actually.

I'm glad things worked out with Canoe.  I'm sure that everybody will be happy with it.  Let us know how it goes for your group.

-Greg

Offline tarvos

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 03:34:12 PM »
I realized I never posted about how it was. Well, it was amazing and everything worked out fine. I had the signature rabbit, and although I thought the actual rabbit meat was a little overrated, my dish as a whole was awesome. Everyone else enjoyed their meal too, and the vegetarian just asked for a vegetable pasta which they made and he liked. We got there a little late so we didn't take pictures by the river (a shame) but overall it was a great dinner and got everyone in the mood for a great rest of night.