Author Topic: Sandy Springs lunch  (Read 858 times)

Offline LizR

• Email
Sandy Springs lunch
« on: December 18, 2012, 02:36:15 PM »
Hi All - looking for something around the Roswell Rd/Hammond Drive area for lunch with four dear co-workers tomorrow. Any ideas? I think there was a thread about some good Mediterranean somewhere around there? It is a holiday lunch. Thanks in advance.

Offline loveATL

• Email
Re: Sandy Springs lunch
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 08:46:27 AM »
Not sure if Taziki's was mentioned.  I haven't been to the location in SS but have eaten there in Little Rock and it was very good!

http://tazikiscafe.com/
 5610 Glenridge Dr
Sandy Springs, GA 30342
(678) 365-4403

Offline Milt

• Email
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 02:47:41 PM »
I know that this is way too late for a December 19th lunch date - but The Brickery is an excellent choice.

Offline foodnearsnellville

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 12:22:53 PM »
The best on that corner is Canton Cooks. Hearth Pizza Tavern is respectable, as is Jersey Mike's hot dogs. There is a vegetarian option (Sunflower cafe) close to the southeast side of the intersection. Within a couple blocks or so there is an amazing variety of food,  not easy to summarize. Not fond of the Mediterranean options close to that corner. I'd rather eat at the spot near Roswell Road and Abernathy, though there are two other very good Mediterranean options between the two intersections. I can visualize those restaurants but I can't name any of them offhand.

When I was working in that section of town I liked Clay's Sports Cafe a lot, though it's closer to Abernathy than Hammond.

FnS.