Author Topic: Fresh Lettuce  (Read 694 times)

Offline uOTPia Dweller

Fresh Lettuce
« on: January 15, 2013, 04:04:01 PM »
Fresh Lettuce, 8465 Holcomb Bridge Road Suite # 610, Johns Creek, Georgia 30022 Kroger Shopping Center at Nesbitt Ferry

Let’s get the bad news out of the way. I despise the unit. One good, another very good restaurant failed here. The ventilation in the tiny unit is terrible. It is tough to get it comfortable in the summer months.

Hoping that because this incarnation is a cold cuts place, less heat will be originating from the kitchen, but we shall see.

Also the architecture has staggered storefronts, so it’s hidden behind that Tex-Mex joint. The visibility even within the shopping center is poor. I wish them luck.

The good: food. Soup, salads, sammiches, all meats made in-house. Nope, not NY style, hence no pastrami, corned beef, and certainly not tongue. Even the mayo is made in house, though bread “local.”

But club sammich would have even a New Yorker saying, “It’s good for Atlanta, but not nearly as great as I’ve had in NY.” Whatever, that’s a long way to go for lunch or dinner.

Cole slaw with Granny Smith apples is absolutely bitchin’

Facebook page is kind of weird https://www.facebook.com/thefreshlettuce

Lots of crap about healthy eating, but I am sure the mayo and bacon on my club or the steak and cheese on my Panini was not totally healthy.

Meats/seafoods include turkey, ham, steak, salmon, tuna…and I forget. But all has been good.

So far, all soups have been vegetarian. Boo his, but I would get the lentil again.  Support them. They may need it because they sure picked a shitty location.
Sexy man gives quick restaurant tips for northern 'burbs https://www.tastemade.com/@fatdude

Offline uOTPia Dweller

Re: Fresh Lettuce
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 11:13:03 AM »
Fresh Lettuce, 8465 Holcomb Bridge Road Suite # 610, Johns Creek, Georgia 30022 Kroger Shopping Center at Nesbitt Ferry

Let’s get the bad news out of the way. I despise the unit. One good, another very good restaurant failed here. The ventilation in the tiny unit is terrible. It is tough to get it comfortable in the summer months.

Well if they are TRULY going to open at a better location (not hard) and expand to a dinner menu, it could be good news, but for now bad news for AlphaRozJC grubbers.

Dear Loyal Lettuceheads, For nearly two years, Fresh Lettuce has proudly served the greater Atlanta community, providing a quality product at a fair price in a family-friendly atmosphere. That is why it is with a heavy heart that we must announce that after Friday we will no longer be open. We are looking for a bigger and better location in the same area so that we can expand our menu to include dinner and brunch options, along with beer and wine. With that being said, we are definitely seeking investors for this new and exciting adventure. If you, or anyone you know would like to invest please call or email Dustin at dustin.havican@gmail.com (850) 625-1015. Thank you so much for all of your overwhelming support of Fresh Lettuce! It has been an honor to serve such an amazing community! Dustin and Lauren Havican.
Sexy man gives quick restaurant tips for northern 'burbs https://www.tastemade.com/@fatdude

Offline hallucinex

Re: Fresh Lettuce
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 06:50:48 PM »
I just read an article in the Alpharetta-Revue and News that they were robbed.  I haven't had a chance to visit YET but please support this local business.