Author Topic: Best place that will deliver dessert in Atlanta near GT  (Read 292 times)

Offline RXmom

Best place that will deliver dessert in Atlanta near GT
« on: February 22, 2018, 10:18:55 AM »
My son is a grad student at GT and his birthday is coming up.  I'd like to send him a cake/dessert.  He love tiramisu and other such desserts.  Is there a business in Atlanta that could do something like that? 

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
Re: Best place that will deliver dessert in Atlanta near GT
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 11:31:09 AM »
My son is a grad student at GT and his birthday is coming up.  I'd like to send him a cake/dessert.  He love tiramisu and other such desserts.  Is there a business in Atlanta that could do something like that?

I am sure there are more than one, I just don't know any ..

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.

Offline gwilson

Re: Best place that will deliver dessert in Atlanta near GT
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 10:37:29 PM »
If you search for cupcake/cookie delivery, you will find quite a few choices.  One that is particularly close is Insomnia Cookies.  There are quite a few others.

Piece Of Cake is a local company that will deliver whole cakes (though they do not do special decorating).

Also check out Uber Eats (or other similar business).  They deliver from a variety of different restaurants.  I'm not sure if you could get a whole cake using them, but you could do a bit of a variety assortment for him from different places.  If you go this route I recommend including Sublime Doughnuts for at least part of it.  The best doughnuts your son will ever have.

I hope this helps.  And tell him happy birthday for me.

-Greg
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:41:04 PM by gwilson »