Author Topic: Ali Baba Mediterranean Delites in Little 5 points  (Read 610 times)

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
Ali Baba Mediterranean Delites in Little 5 points
« on: February 23, 2013, 07:31:06 AM »

We stopped in here for a bite last night before we slid into the Variety Playhouse to see Kingsized do his Elvis Royale.  Deanne and I each had the Turkish (Lamb) Doner Gyro some Dolmas and a beverage.  Really reasonable pricing, and a damn good gyro, the dolmas were okay, and it was steps away from our venue for the evening.

While we were sitting there in the restaurant at one of the shelf/tables in walked Big Mike Geier (Kingsized), he recognized us from before and came over and chatted us up about his trip to Seattle and how glad he was to be back in Atlanta.  He was getting his mind set for the show and asked us to sit down front or join the mosh pit ( we would have anyway ), he got his power smoothie and went back to get into costume.  We were 6th in line to get in and claim good seats for 6 folks in our party.

Ali Baba was a great inexpensive way to start the very rainy evening for us.  The show was a hoot as usual and as usual the interesting crowd that follows Big Mike around was eye candy.

http://www.alibabaatlanta.com/

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/9/572228/restaurant/Little-Five-Points-Candler-Park/Ali-Baba-Mediterranean-Delites-Atlanta

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
Re: Ali Baba Mediterranean Delites in Little 5 points
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 09:08:12 AM »

This place really is good and affordable. Again we were there before the show, and again they produced quick, good tasting, generous portions for an good price...    we have not explored their menu much as we only get to Little-5 a couple times a year.   
Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.