Author Topic: Gasoline Alley Deli in Bath Ohio  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
Gasoline Alley Deli in Bath Ohio
« on: January 01, 2010, 01:04:52 AM »

Because of the weather and other unforseen circumstances we didn't go to Great Lakes Brewery, but did have a nice relaxing time at Gasoline Alley Deli on Cleveland Massilon road in Bath, Ohio.  It kindof reminds me of Summits, but with less draught beer.  I had a pretty fair Reuben, CP had a Tuna Salad sandwich, my Son had a sandwich of some kind, and our DIL got a pretty good looking salad, and a nice bowl of Whitey's Chili (something they are sortof famous for).  We also had a huge bowl of the Golden Krisp Chips with yogurt dip for the table, these are Kettle fried chips and while pretty standard fare did hit the spot. They had several beers on tap but no Great Lakes Brewery Christmas Ale. I had a Dortmunder Gold Lager from Great Lakes Brewery and the other three folks had Blue Moon on draught.  We really wanted to unwind a bit and didn't care muich where we were hanging out, this deli is rated highly here in NE. Ohio.  The only downside to the meal was the fries, they looked good but were not crisp at all, had they been a bit crisp (even a bit) they would have been great. 

This was Thursday night and the place was packed btw....
Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.