Author Topic: Free $25 credit for food delivery from upscale restaurants via Caviar.  (Read 728 times)

Offline Hungryman

Caviar is a third-party service that picks up food from local restaurants and brings it to your house/work/cave, much like grubhub, eat 24, seamless etc.

They currently service Atlanta, Brooklyn, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Manhattan, Miami, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco Bay Area (including East Bay & South Bay), Seattle, Portland and Washington D.C.

This is a great way to get lunch or dinner completely free. There are delivery fees for some restaurants, but the $20 credit covers it. You have to order at least $10 worth of food.

An 18 percent gratuity is automatically included in the total, so you don't have to worry about tipping extra unless you want to. There is a "service fee" that varies depending on your order's cost ($2.38 for my order), but the $20 credit covers this too.

**In addition to the $20 credit, you can use coupon code ORDERIN5 to get an extra $5 off your order!**

Follow this  link: https://www.trycaviar.com/r/yr6ngd

The $20 is automatically deducted at the end when you are checking out.

Enjoy!

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
Re: Free $25 credit for food delivery from upscale restaurants via Caviar.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 10:37:48 AM »
Caviar is a third-party service that picks up food from local restaurants and brings it to your house/work/cave, much like grubhub, eat 24, seamless etc.

They currently service Atlanta, Brooklyn, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Manhattan, Miami, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco Bay Area (including East Bay & South Bay), Seattle, Portland and Washington D.C.

This is a great way to get lunch or dinner completely free. There are delivery fees for some restaurants, but the $20 credit covers it. You have to order at least $10 worth of food.

An 18 percent gratuity is automatically included in the total, so you don't have to worry about tipping extra unless you want to. There is a "service fee" that varies depending on your order's cost ($2.38 for my order), but the $20 credit covers this too.

**In addition to the $20 credit, you can use coupon code ORDERIN5 to get an extra $5 off your order!**

Follow this  link: https://www.trycaviar.com/r/yr6ngd

The $20 is automatically deducted at the end when you are checking out.

Enjoy! 

When will you be servicing Snellville ?

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.