Author Topic: Bottle Share  (Read 553 times)

Offline MadBob

Bottle Share
« on: March 02, 2014, 08:54:21 AM »
Catch 22 in Athens is having a Bottle Share. Dig in to your stash, get a designated driver or, get a room and check it out.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=635432426522563
Have you ever listened to someone for a while and wondered, who ties your shoelaces?

You can't do epic shit with basic people.

Beer is why I get up every afternoon.

Offline MadBob

Re: Bottle Share
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 05:51:32 AM »
Due to a conflict with another event, Catch 22 has moved the bottle share to March 23, 12-5.
Have you ever listened to someone for a while and wondered, who ties your shoelaces?

Offline MadBob

Re: Bottle Share
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 06:05:07 PM »
Ya'll missed a beautiful day to enjoy a veritable plethora of KILLER beers from around the planet, shared by many great personalities, and some awesome apps to go with it!
Like the Chili, Pork Rinds, Curried Chicken Wings.and the Key Lime Twinkies!!! Oh My! 
Special thanks to Richard @ Catch 22 for hosting the event. Awesome job from the staff in attendance also.
Yo, Dennis aka, "Ale Sharpton", a special shout out to you for helping to coordinate this epic event and bringing all your Homies and family from the ATL, and showing the folks that there is a destination for great craft beer and food OTP.
The Athens scene. Might not be new, but it is worth traveling to!
But I digress....
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 06:32:37 PM by MadBob »