Author Topic: Hearing about pink-himalayan-salt, and wanted to know what some folks think ?  (Read 675 times)

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:05:06 PM by Mike GadgetGeek Stock »
Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.

Offline tansu

• Japanese interiors
    • Email
I mix mine with 50/50 sea salt. Buy both at Costco.

Offline MadBob

I used to think that sea salt was "the bomb" (still have some in the cabinet but rarely used) until I started using Kosher. Now, we also have the pink salt that my daughter uses to taste when she cooks and dunno why, but it is pretty looking! She is more in tune to the health benefits than me.
Looking here http://www.nuttynutritionandfitness.com/sea-salt-kosher-pink-himalayan-what-salt-is-best/ I think that this nutritionalist has her discription bass ackwards in the picture, but to each their own. I like Kosher, daughter like the pink, wife likes to sprinkle the sea or table whichever she grabs to fill her shaker with.
Might as well highjack this thread and add to the mix and talk about the benefits of the Braggs Organic Apple Cider, but I know it is in another thread.... and, I do go off and on with this product for whatever reason....
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:41:50 AM by MadBob »
Have you ever listened to someone for a while and wondered, who ties your shoelaces?

You can't do epic shit with basic people.

Beer is why I get up every afternoon.

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
I used to think that sea salt was "the bomb" (still have some in the cabinet but rarely used) until I started using Kosher. Now, we also have the pink salt that my daughter uses to taste when she cooks and dunno why, but it is pretty looking! She is more in tune to the health benefits than me.
Looking here http://www.nuttynutritionandfitness.com/sea-salt-kosher-pink-himalayan-what-salt-is-best/ I think that this nutritionalist has her discription bass ackwards in the picture, but to each their own. I like Kosher, daughter like the pink, wife likes to sprinkle the sea or table whichever she grabs to fill her shaker with.
Might as well highjack this thread and add to the mix and talk about the benefits of the Braggs Organic Apple Cider, but I know it is in another thread.... and, I do go off and on with this product for whatever reason....

I like the Bragg aminos too..  Great for an injection into meats before you grill or Big Green Egg them.

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.

Offline MadBob

Now, we even have a new Pink Himalayan Salt Battery Powered mill..... bring on the scrambled eggs and bacon!
Have you ever listened to someone for a while and wondered, who ties your shoelaces?

You can't do epic shit with basic people.

Beer is why I get up every afternoon.