Author Topic: Paula's Best Dishes>  (Read 1180 times)

Offline totm

Paula's Best Dishes>
« on: June 11, 2012, 12:06:08 PM »
This post may get me sent to banned camp again and definitely won't endear me to Bourdain but here goes anyway.

I was flipping channels Saturday morning.  As I hit the Food Network I recognized a balding man in a red beard with heavily tattooed arms.  I actually switched the channel on to the tivo and recorded Paula Deen!  I do not understand why there is the need for a "Next Food Network Star" show when you have a guy like Kevin Gillespie guest on a show and is vastly more entertaining than the "star".
"It's your last day on earth, what is your final bite to eat?" Eric Ripert

"A good potato with a slab of butter.  I'm a happy man." Joel Robuchon

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
Re: Paula's Best Dishes>
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 03:21:23 PM »
This post may get me sent to banned camp again and definitely won't endear me to Bourdain but here goes anyway.

I was flipping channels Saturday morning.  As I hit the Food Network I recognized a balding man in a red beard with heavily tattooed arms.  I actually switched the channel on to the tivo and recorded Paula Deen!  I do not understand why there is the need for a "Next Food Network Star" show when you have a guy like Kevin Gillespie guest on a show and is vastly more entertaining than the "star".

I agree, what will we do in banned camp together?

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.