Author Topic: Bitches Brew by Dogfish  (Read 2498 times)

Offline lkc

• Email
Bitches Brew by Dogfish
« on: November 22, 2010, 08:21:52 PM »
Know where I can find a bottle? Has anyone tasted it?

Offline HaagenDazs

• Squirrels & Beer
Re: Bitches Brew by Dogfish
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 09:20:26 PM »
Good luck.  You'll need it.

Original Release Date: 06/2010
Availability: Limited

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occassional-rarities/bitches-brew.htm

Offline Daniel

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 07:32:20 AM »
Good luck.  You'll need it.

Original Release Date: 06/2010
Availability: Limited

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occassional-rarities/bitches-brew.htm

Tower in Doraville may still have a few bottles.  Call before you haul.

Offline HaagenDazs

• Squirrels & Beer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 07:48:26 AM »
Just keep in mind the popularity of this particular bottle skyrocketed in the last 12 hours.

Offline Daniel

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »
Was just at Tower Doraville and they have probably 9 or 10 bottles of the Bitches Brew.

Offline jpellett251

• Atlanta Beer
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 04:45:05 PM »
It's on tap at the Porter and Candler Park Market just got 2 cases.  I had it in September and it's improved since then.  I've only had it on tap, but I think it would age really well, so I'll probably pick up a bottle or two.  It's probably my favorite DFH.  Considering I'm a trumpet player and toured with a fusion band for years, it would probably be wrong for me to not have a few bottles.

Offline Daniel

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 07:56:05 PM »
It's on tap at the Porter and Candler Park Market just got 2 cases.  I had it in September and it's improved since then.  I've only had it on tap, but I think it would age really well, so I'll probably pick up a bottle or two.  It's probably my favorite DFH.  Considering I'm a trumpet player and toured with a fusion band for years, it would probably be wrong for me to not have a few bottles.

from what i have heard today, bottles shouldn't be insanely hard to find.  the show coincided with a re-release of 50K bottles nationwide.

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 06:09:03 PM »
It's on tap at the Porter and Candler Park Market just got 2 cases.  I had it in September and it's improved since then.  I've only had it on tap, but I think it would age really well, so I'll probably pick up a bottle or two.  It's probably my favorite DFH.  Considering I'm a trumpet player and toured with a fusion band for years, it would probably be wrong for me to not have a few bottles.

from what i have heard today, bottles shouldn't be insanely hard to find.  the show coincided with a re-release of 50K bottles nationwide.

Niko should have a couple bottles left if anyone want to give him a call, I know he will hold them for you .....

I bought some.  While I do think it is an interesting beer and a stout, I really don't think it compares with the Brooklyn Stout that has been praised here and elsewhere?

Niko's Corner in Snellville:
Phone # 770-979-3111

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.

Offline lkc

• Email
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 07:36:51 AM »
Thanks everyone. I found some bottles at Smokerise Bottle Shop.  Niko's was sold out but was suppose to get some this week.  Tasty but not my favorite. I'm still diggin' the Breakfast Stout.

Offline MadBob

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 12:15:01 PM »
The last known places I know that had the Miles Davis 40th Anniversary Bitches Brew were 5 Points Brewery in Athens (sold out Saturday) and the Smoke Rise Bottle Shop in Stone Mountain ( sold out last week). Called them both this morning and that's what I was told.  Smoke Rise in Stone Mountain is an up and coming Craft Brew, Wine, and Liquor Store and small as it is, they are with a nice selection of brews, not to mention I find my 1/2 gallon Peach Flavored Absolute for around $2 cheaper than any place else I have been!
Have you ever listened to someone for a while and wondered, who ties your shoelaces?

You can't do epic shit with basic people.

Beer is why I get up every afternoon.