Author Topic: Remember When  (Read 109 times)

Offline uOTPia Dweller

Remember When
« on: December 16, 2019, 05:22:30 PM »
Gospel of uOTPian dining http://scoopotp.com/author/joe-duffy/

Offline uOTPia Dweller

Re: Remember When
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 08:55:17 PM »
Where you have gone Freakerdude, Atl61, Redondo Beach Andy, and others? I actually know where quite a few regulars are. Hey BeanLouise from the AART days. Watchu doin'?

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 09:58:03 AM »
Where you have gone Freakerdude, Atl61, Redondo Beach Andy, and others? I actually know where quite a few regulars are. Hey BeanLouise from the AART days. Watchu doin'?

Freakrdude is in Fla, Andy is in S. Carolina, But BeanLoise is still around     don't know about Atl61

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.

Offline uOTPia Dweller

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 09:07:14 AM »

Freakrdude is in Fla, Andy is in S. Carolina, But BeanLoise is still around     don't know about Atl61

I knew as of 10 years ago, FD was in Jupiter, FL I believe. I've eaten a few meals there myself. But did not know about the others. So many other names. Andy was possibly the first cyberfoodie I ever dined with.

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 02:24:47 PM »

I knew as of 10 years ago, FD was in Jupiter, FL I believe. I've eaten a few meals there myself. But did not know about the others. So many other names. Andy was possibly the first cyberfoodie I ever dined with.

Joe, Andy is enjoying life near the coast, digging clams, and he and is wife are in one of those Dragon Boat gangs and they have a nice big outdoor oven (maybe a pizza oven) in his yard.   I see info about him infrequently but enjoy hearing from/about him.  He made some hot sauce some years ago and we either swapped things for it or he just sent me several bottles, I have SAVED the last bottle with his picture on it in my pantry hoping I could get more. When I asked him for more he said it was easy and many of the hot/vinegar sauces online were like his.    ;-)

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.