Author Topic: Coming Soon.....  (Read 226550 times)

Offline shoeshine boy

Re: Coming Soon.....
« Reply #720 on: February 27, 2012, 07:47:55 AM »
lol! apparently she's not alone. my brother who ate very little but Del Taco in high school drove out to Snellville for the opening of the first store. he said the lines were out the door!

Offline loveATL

• Email
« Reply #721 on: February 27, 2012, 01:43:01 PM »
BRG Burger Joint coming to Atlantic Station:
h
http://midtown.patch.com/articles/bgr-the-burger-joint-coming-to-atlantic-station

Yes, Atlanta needs yet *another* burger joint  ::)

Offline Larkemon

• Email
« Reply #722 on: February 28, 2012, 10:05:18 AM »
Karachi Broast and Grill
10971 Crabapple Rd
Roswell, GA, 30075
http://karachi.thedeviser.com/ka/

Just saw the sign up today.  Don't think they are opened yet.  They are in Celino's old location.  Looks like they have another location in Norcross.  From the website and menu online, it looks like they are targetting Muslim customers with a "100% Halal" menu.  Food looks interesting.  What will be really interesting is if they can make a go of it in a location that is notoriously difficult, while targetting such a demographic in a very conservative area of Roswell.  I hope for their sake and my belly they are successful.

Offline Jmolinari

• Email
« Reply #723 on: February 28, 2012, 10:09:47 AM »
Rumor has it an indonesian place is going in where Tomo used to be in Vinings, and a persian place in that same shopping center.

Offline TrickyD

« Reply #724 on: March 02, 2012, 12:22:10 PM »
The name looks like Lazaro's from the sign.  Not sure of their opening date.

Funny, I drove by the intersection and from a distance (in the daylight) it looked like Lupe's.  Guess I'll just have to park and go look.  ;D

Their website is http://lazaroscuisine.com/ from the sign.  Says opening Mid November?

A little later than November, but Lazaros seems open now (maybe just for lunch).  It seems small, but they have a nice outside area now.

No update on the website, but they had a neon "open" sign in the window.

Offline Minerva

« Reply #725 on: March 02, 2012, 02:29:41 PM »
They are indeed open. Info is on their Facebook page, which is linked from their website.
Fish sauce...for when you want that flavor of cat food and athletic sock...in a good way. - Alton Brown

Offline TrickyD

« Reply #726 on: March 02, 2012, 02:46:10 PM »
They are indeed open. Info is on their Facebook page, which is linked from their website.

I don't see anything about Facebook on their website, just a coming soon graphic and yahoo maps directions.  Can you link the FB page here?  Is there additional info on the FB page like menu or anything like that?

Offline Girly

« Reply #727 on: March 02, 2012, 03:29:30 PM »

I don't see anything about Facebook on their website, just a coming soon graphic and yahoo maps directions.  Can you link the FB page here?  Is there additional info on the FB page like menu or anything like that?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lazaros-Cuban-Cuisine/224547517590571

Offline chefmoss

• Email
« Reply #728 on: March 04, 2012, 09:21:00 PM »
Stax Burger Bar in Roswell on Grimes Bridge and 92 in the plaza where Wolf Camera used to be.  More Burgers...hmmm.  Anyone have any details?

Offline Corky

« Reply #729 on: March 05, 2012, 05:18:40 AM »
Stax Burger Bar in Roswell on Grimes Bridge and 92 in the plaza where Wolf Camera used to be.  More Burgers...hmmm.  Anyone have any details?

Just wonder if they are related to the Stax R&B record label out of Memphis? Some of the best Southern soul ever recorded. Man, it's way too early on Monday a-yem to be writing this. Please don't flame me...
You can find your way across this country using burger joints the way a navigator uses stars.
Charles Kuralt

Offline totm

« Reply #730 on: March 05, 2012, 07:55:31 AM »
Rumor has it an indonesian place is going in where Tomo used to be in Vinings, and a persian place in that same shopping center.
I'd heard that another sushi restaurant went into the old Tomo space.  Still good sushi and at a decent price point.
"It's your last day on earth, what is your final bite to eat?" Eric Ripert

"A good potato with a slab of butter.  I'm a happy man." Joel Robuchon

Offline Jmolinari

• Email
« Reply #731 on: March 05, 2012, 08:13:48 AM »
I'd heard that another sushi restaurant went into the old Tomo space.  Still good sushi and at a decent price point.

that makes me sad. Was hoping for something different

Offline Barnum

« Reply #732 on: March 05, 2012, 02:25:05 PM »

A call to them today yields that they're currently doing training, to open in a couple week.

Offline RootsInAlpharetta

• Roots in Alpharetta
    • Email
« Reply #733 on: March 05, 2012, 09:05:55 PM »

There's a family of restaurants in the Greenville, SC area with the name Stax. Wonder if they are any relation?

Offline Sadlebred

• Sadlebred's Website
« Reply #734 on: March 05, 2012, 09:28:29 PM »

There's a family of restaurants in the Greenville, SC area with the name Stax. Wonder if they are any relation?

I don't think it is. I could go for some Stax Omega right now.....(G'vile is my hometown, and I still go up as often as I can. I have many good memories of eating at the Stax restaurants growing up...)