Author Topic: Exclusive Foodie Event (FREE)  (Read 62 times)

Offline goldstripe

• Email
Exclusive Foodie Event (FREE)
« on: July 26, 2017, 02:09:22 PM »
Hello there foodies, I'm excited to have found you all under this great forum!  We've got a special NEW MENU TASTING event happening in 2 weeks. I'd love to invite every foodie, but unfortunately, we do have a seating limit.

If you want to attend our fun and exciting new menu tasting event and you currently have a foodie blog or social media account please contact me! I'd love to talk to you and see if we can include you in our VIP list! I'm not at liberty to tell you guys what restaurant it is here on the forum since anyone can register and see the event info, instead I will tell you we do serve beef (so if your vegan/vegetarian it won't work out) and we do serve alcohol (so 21+ only please). Once you contact me through message or email (away from the public eye) I would be more than happy to let you know who i represent.

Thank you!!

Offline mikeamor

• Email
Re: Exclusive Foodie Event (FREE)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 10:36:27 AM »
I won't tell you who I am or what I represent but it is exclusive, you have to believe me even though I am totally not being transparent with you but you will like it.  It will be the best event ever, better than anything.  It's beautiful.  You will never experience anything like this, let me tell you.  This vent will blow you away.  Bigly.
Oh and we have beef.  It's the most beautiful beef.  This is really special.  You can be a VIP!  Just contact me privately, not in public.  This is huge.

Unfortunately, a conclusion is usually the place where you got tired of thinking.

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »
I won't tell you who I am or what I represent but it is exclusive, you have to believe me even though I am totally not being transparent with you but you will like it.  It will be the best event ever, better than anything.  It's beautiful.  You will never experience anything like this, let me tell you.  This vent will blow you away.  Bigly.
Oh and we have beef.  It's the most beautiful beef.  This is really special.  You can be a VIP!  Just contact me privately, not in public.  This is huge.

LOL..       

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.

Offline Mike GadgetGeek Stock

• Administrator
  • Learn something from everyone.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 09:55:10 AM »
Hello there foodies, I'm excited to have found you all under this great forum!  We've got a special NEW MENU TASTING event happening in 2 weeks. I'd love to invite every foodie, but unfortunately, we do have a seating limit.

If you want to attend our fun and exciting new menu tasting event and you currently have a foodie blog or social media account please contact me! I'd love to talk to you and see if we can include you in our VIP list! I'm not at liberty to tell you guys what restaurant it is here on the forum since anyone can register and see the event info, instead I will tell you we do serve beef (so if your vegan/vegetarian it won't work out) and we do serve alcohol (so 21+ only please). Once you contact me through message or email (away from the public eye) I would be more than happy to let you know who i represent.

Thank you!! 

GG>-  Please do not log on to this message board attempting to sell something, or to direct someone to a website that is selling items.
That is, unless you are held blameless, as a result of the owners of THIS message board making an exemption, achieved through Pm's or direct email.

You will be banned, or deleted if selling your goods is why you are here.

10/05/2010

Finding offense where none is intended is a form of selfishness.

When facts change, I change my mind.  What do you do?

It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.